Friday, September 3, 2010

Revisiting my trip to Italy....

I love going back and editing old photos.... I am constantly learning new tricks and it's what I love to do the most! And I get to relive all those memories while doing it! :-) While most people enjoy reading a book or taking a nap in their spare time, I am that person that enjoys scrambling through all my old photos and editing them... haha Wish I could go back to Italy one day, it's absolutely beautiful and I swear I didn't even realize it until I got home.... it's hard to fathom it all while you're there. So here are some photos...

Have to throw in a cat photo.... :-)
The Miniature Model Effect...... pretty cool, huh?
Miniature Model Effect again....
Miniature Model Effect...
Miniature Model Effect...

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP